Researcher. I am that and more whenever there’s something that I am interested in. Thank you for the wonderful and I hope will be a much faster – Internet Connection that I can read on reviews before buying a product or availing a procedure (This is specifically true when I was pregnant: such as the OGTT and CAS test). But now that Seb’s here and I got a little more time to browse online shops while breastfeeding him I have become quite addicted to ordering online to the point that almost every other day within a week there is something delivered to our house. A gift from me to me 🙂
Anyway, online shopping can be a hit and missed. And I am thankful that its very rare when I come across a bad one and I credit my research for such success. Well, so much my intro let me enumerate “My Top Mommy Products”.
- Coco Haven Baby Hair and Body Wash (Php 300.00 for 250ml) All natural, made of coconut oil and lasting scent. This smells soooo good. Another product from Coco Haven that I really like is their Bugs Away therapeutic cream (Php 200.00) this is one of my go to anti-mosquito products for Seb because it is not that sticky in the skin and again, the smell is really good. you have to try this one, the smell alone sold me out! I ordered this from @9monthsandbeyond_ph‘s Instagram.
- Human Nature Rescue Balm (Php 99.00 for 10grams) I visited one of their stores and there really are a lot to choose from. Actually, there are two types of this balm, the other one is the soothing balm which i have yet to try. I chose this rescue balm because its for scrapes and scratches in the skin which helps for the bi from mosquito bites. Its pure tea tree + lavender. Wishing now that I bought the big one. Anyway, will definitely refill.
- Pigeon Baby Oil with Telon It is not available here in the Philippines. This serves as my baby’s Acete de Mansanilla because I find the real one too strong and hot for an infant’s skin. My sister gave this to me from Indonesia.
- Drypers Drypantz I tried Huggies, Pampers, Mamy Poko and EQ. All diapers worked for Seb. He did not developed any rash but we’re sticking with Drypers as I find it thicker and absorbent. I ordered a box of this in Lazada during their promos, you just have to check the site regularly as there’s always a great deal. Also their delivery is efficient too.
- Bite Block Insect Repellant cheap, good scent and non-sticky on skin. Spot on!
- First Bible Stories Book from WS Pacific Publishing Inc. (Php 300.00) as I mentioned in one of my Instagram posts that I intend to read the bible as Seb’s night story rather than the usual fairy tales and this is a great move in my behalf as I get to revisit the bible too. The book has a very good quality and the drawings and story are very in the eyes and understand.
- Cetaphil Baby Massage Oil Cute packaging 🙂 but the thing that really makes me want this is the moisturizing effect. Great for massaging and works as Mommy’s lotion too.
- Simba Safe Nail Cutter Sturdy, not that fragile like others because it is made of steel (I prefer this than plastic) and the edge of the tool is blunted to ensure safety.
- Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple For me, this is the closest teats you can get that resembles the nipple. It is very soft and we never had a problem with nipple confusion. The price ranges from Php 400 – 550 depending on the size and months of the baby.
- Looney Tunes Baby Bottles (4 oz) Cheap yet very good quality. These are the bottles I used whenever we are out and I can’t feed the baby directly. As I prefer to have a bottled breastmilk baon. This way he is also trained to bottle feed. We started bottle feeding him as early as 2 months.
- Looney Tunes Manual Breast Pump (Php 900.00) Can be used for wide neck and regular bottles as it has an adaptor, very easy to assemble and clean. Cheap and very efficient. I prefer to use this rather than the portable Pigeon breast pump I have as I feel that I have a better control of the flow and output.
- Lactation Cookies I ordered mine from @annabananaskitchen in Instagram, their oatmeal raisin with sunflower seeds cookies and it tasted delicious! I’m only supposed to eat 2 max per day but I ate more than that because it taste like a regular cookie that I tend to treat it as a treat/dessert. Yum!
There goes the list. I will be adding more from time to time but so far these are my tried and tested. Will be adding photos soon but will need to collate them first as they are everywhere! I have gotten inconsistent with my file storage this past few months as there’s too little “me” time for now… not complaining though as the baby is at its cutest now, he is starting to babble and oh so adorable! but close to 10 months and still toothless, I am not complaining though as teeth + breastfeeding is never a good combination. yikes!
Ciao for now,