- Apply apple cider vinegar twice a day to improve your pH balance of the skin, and it’s very good to get a very light skin.
- Helps whiten teeth- rubbing the banana peel on your teeth for a minute everyday consistently for a week. You will notice whiter teeth.
- Fingernails grow faster than toenails. It is thought that the reason for this might be that sunlight stimulates nail growth, and feet are often covered.
- People have the tendency to chew the food on the side that they most often use their hand.
- Gently massage the space between your eyebrows to induce deep sleep.
- People with darker skin will not wrinkle as fast as people with lighter skin.
- Research has shown that when people exercise by walking, they walk 30% longer if they walk to music.
- Just two bananas will provide you with enough energy for an intense 90-minute workout.
- In some parts of the world, they protect their babies from disease by bathing them in beer.
- It is possible to go blind from smoking too heavily.
- The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
- It is not possible to tickle yourself. The cerebellum, a part of the brain, warns the rest of the brain that you are about to tickle yourself. Since your brain knows this, it ignores the resulting sensation.
- Scientists say the higher your I.Q. The more you dream.
- Gardening is said to be one of the best exercises for maintaining healthy bones.
- People generally read 25% slower from a computer screen compared to paper.
- Although uncommon, there is a condition called “hematidrosis” that can cause one to sweat blood. It is caused by too much stress and high blood pressure.
drshreya.blogspot.com and listlovers.com