This just in!
A recent find from YOUTHEDESIGNER website. A different approach of the beloved and familiar Disney Princesses. Appreciate the seamless art and perfection of the combined elements.
Just click on the image and feast your eyes of their unique concept!
This is a very wonderful birthday gift for the 1/4 blogger in me! Thanks to THE SOCIAL CHAMELEON.
The rules for this award are:
- Display the award on your blog
- Mention/link the people who nominated you
- Nominate another 15 blogs/bloggers who you feel should be given this award
- Inform them you have nominated them
- Write 7 facts about yourself
Here’s the list of my nominations:
- Unfamous Diary of Pulubing Turista
- Pano ba mag-blog?
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Camera Shy
- Beautifully Broken
- The Lone Traveler
and for the SEVEN FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I’ve got braces.
- I know how to drive a manual car.
- My pug’s name is Bobot.
- I am committed in a long-distance relationship.
- The 1st editing software I learned was Adobe Illustrator (I learn through watching youtube tutorials).
- FRIENDS is my favorite TV show of all time (I think I memorized it, I can tell the episode / season just by listening or seeing a grabbed video of it.)
- I am a forgetful person. (I tend to hide something only to lose it because I cannot remember where I hid it.
I just turned 26 last Tuesday and yes, I still claim to be 25. I stopped aging last year so FOREVER 25 I’ll be 🙂
Good food, Good friends, Good love = GREAT LIFE! But the highlight of my day was my visit to St. Joseph Parish Church in Baras Rizal. In here, I find the most blessed place yet. Since it was a weekday, there is no mass or activity in the Church… We arrived there at around 5 in the afternoon, and there it was: empty, peaceful and serene. What makes it super special is the Christian song playing, there I was praying and I can literally feel his presence, such a wonderful gift it has been.
Just a recent discovery of myself, I die for old churches. Their history, smell of rustic and feel of old century makes me feel heaven and high. Right then and there I told myself: This is the Church where I’ll get married! 🙂
Sorry for the low quality of photos.
Another highlight would be my pre-birthday event, the ALA PITCH PERFECT SHOWDOWN in the grounds of UP Diliman. Right after buying too many isaw and dirty ice cream, as we stand in a vacant lot – The Tournament Begins.
Again, Sorry for the low quality of photos.
So there FOREVER 25! I wish to, again – SAVE, LEARN and DONATE. This time, I hope to mean and do it.
Dogs are “Man’s Best Friend” but some cruel people seem to think differently, that’s why such Best Friend becomes Man’s victim.
THE GREATNESS OF A NATION CAN BE JUDGED BY THE WAY ITS ANIMALS ARE TREATED. – Mahatma Gandhi
Please find the time to know more about this organization, and be able to make a change. Being inform is already a step, but let’s do more and give them a piece of our blessings.
to know more of how you can help, visit their website: http://helpsavethepitbulls.com/
You can donate in cash or in kind… or simply visit them and walk them, be their friend even for a day!
to know more on how you can help. Please visit their website:
Learn a thing or two about your health. The list is completely random. Best to be read and if its worth it, share!
- Apply apple cider vinegar twice a day to improve your pH balance of the skin, and it’s very good to get a very light skin.
- Helps whiten teeth- rubbing the banana peel on your teeth for a minute everyday consistently for a week. You will notice whiter teeth.
- Fingernails grow faster than toenails. It is thought that the reason for this might be that sunlight stimulates nail growth, and feet are often covered.
- People have the tendency to chew the food on the side that they most often use their hand.
- Gently massage the space between your eyebrows to induce deep sleep.
- People with darker skin will not wrinkle as fast as people with lighter skin.
- Research has shown that when people exercise by walking, they walk 30% longer if they walk to music.
- Just two bananas will provide you with enough energy for an intense 90-minute workout.
- In some parts of the world, they protect their babies from disease by bathing them in beer.
- It is possible to go blind from smoking too heavily.
- The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
- It is not possible to tickle yourself. The cerebellum, a part of the brain, warns the rest of the brain that you are about to tickle yourself. Since your brain knows this, it ignores the resulting sensation.
- Scientists say the higher your I.Q. The more you dream.
- Gardening is said to be one of the best exercises for maintaining healthy bones.
- People generally read 25% slower from a computer screen compared to paper.
- Although uncommon, there is a condition called “hematidrosis” that can cause one to sweat blood. It is caused by too much stress and high blood pressure.
drshreya.blogspot.com and listlovers.com
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) has always been a lifesaver. Granted that you follow instructions these comes in cheap and handy. And so let me give a few ones. (They’re really few as I have yet to look for more. The useful, the better. right?) and so please bear with me with the few things that I’ve come up with as of writing this entry.
1. MUG and SHARPIE.
Grab a teacup and a Sharpie marker, write a message on the cup and bake for 30 minutes at 350 F to make the writing permanent.
2. HAVE YOUR OWN ENVELOPE.
Get a magazine / old map, then fold it in like that of an envelope and voila! be sure to have an awesome sticker to close it.
****** NATURAL D.I.Y – BEAUTY REGIMENS ******
3. USES OF HONEY AS A BEAUTY REGIMEN.
- Create your own hair pack: Use honey and mix it up with olive oil and apply it in your locks, Keep it on for some time and then wash it off. This will add a shine to them.
- To make your own wax to get rid of that unwanted hair: one teaspoon of honey, one tablespoon of sugar, and a few drops of lemon juice. Beat it into a smooth paste, then heat in the microwave for 3 minutes. Check on the temperature if it isn’t too hot. Apply it on the area you want _in the same direction as the hair growth). Take a cloth, place it on top and pull in the opposite direction.
- Have your own face mask: Squeeze 1/2 lemon in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp of honey then mix them until it turns to a liquid consistency. Apply all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Leave for 15-20 minutes then rinse.
- Have your own face mask: Whisk together one tablespoon of an egg white and one and 1/2 teaspoons of honey. Next, pat the blend onto your face and let it set for 15 minutes (you should feel a tightening effect). Finally, rinse with warm water and a washcloth.
4. FOR YOUR HAIR.
- Mix together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons coconut oil and 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Apply the mixture to dry hair and wrap a hot, moist towel around your head. Relax for 5 to 10 minutes. Without wetting hair first, work in a handful of shampoo, then rinse and condition your hair.
- Before showering, comb several tablespoons of “light” olive oil through hair, working from roots to ends. Cover hair with a shower cap. After showering for 5 to 7 minutes, remove the cap. Shampoo, rinse, and condition as usual. Your hair will feel super soft after.
- Whisk one egg yolk, one teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil, and one teaspoon of honey together in a small bowl. Using a fork, mash in 1/2 of an avocado. Then, while you’re in the shower, apply the paste first to your ends and then all over your hair. Let it soak into your strands for 15 to 20 minutes, rinse it out, shampoo, and then rinse again.
5. YOUR OWN FACE MASK.
Peel and slice a ripe kiwi, then mash the flesh thoroughly with a fork. With circular motions, work the kiwi paste onto a damp, clean complexion, avoiding the eye and lip areas. After 30 to 60 seconds of scrubbing, rinse skin with warm water and pat dry.
6. MAKE UP REMOVER.
Use Olive Oil as Eye makeup remover: Dab a few drops onto a cotton ball, and then swipe it over your eyes to gently wipe off your makeup. Bonus: It serves as a great moisturizer, so no need to rinse it off.
Too easy right, you can do it on your own at your own space and time. No need to make it perfect the first time. To get the concept is what’s more important. But then after a few tries, you should have improved right?
I’m gonna DO-IT-MYSELF! tribobot 🙂
Halloween is near yet so far… A chance to literally wear your creativity!
Here are some celebrities with their Halloween costumes. Some goes traditional, goofy and extreme.
Hats off to supermodel Heidi Klum. She really is the queen of Halloween costumes, She’s gone way beyond extreme!
with Jessica Alba as Dora
with ex-husband Seal
Kim Kardashian wears traditional characters but puts a personal touch to them. Very KK!
Other celebrity costumes…Dare to recreate and dress up!
HIMYM’s Lily with husband – HIMYM’s Sandy Rivers
Anne Hathaway with the classic Cleopatra look
Blake Lively with Martha Stewart
Unusual of Amanda Seyfried
Gwen Stefani as Cinderella
Cookies and Milk tandem
BF’s Egg and Bacon
It’s B as a Bee
Christina Aguilera and Husband
Brooke Shields as Uncle Fester
P. Diddy as a Gladiator
I’ve got some DIY Halloween costumes that’s unique and seem easy to do enough.
Pop Art yourself
Love this paper doll concept
It’s that wonderful time of the year, look for your dream costume and get that perfect shot this month.
dress up, tribobot 🙂
source: (pictures) www.weblyest.com