Paparapapa parara paparapararaparararara…
If you were able to match a tune with these nonsense letters, then you’re one of us who’s curious as who the Mother really is.
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER – The second best TV show next to F.R.I.E.N.D.S in my opinion.
Ted Mosby, Lily Aldrin, Marshall Ericksen, Robin Scherbatsky and Barney Stinson – the regulars of Maclaren’s pub. Proud New Yorkers and takes the Bro Code oh-so-seriously.
Every episode has their own theory on which I can very much relate to. Situations in life that we encountered and soon to happen maybe… From their arguments, lists and interventions, an episode or two on which we truly agreed on.
Personally, I like Ted’s theory on 2AM.
When it’s after 2am, just go to sleep. Because the decisions you make after 2am are the wrong decisions.
Anyway, I’d like to share the best music that the series has to offer… Just listen to them and you’ll be back to the episode where you heard it.
1. Hey Beautiful by the Solids (Theme Song)
2. The Funeral – Band of Horses
3. Grizzly Bear – Two Weeks
4. LifeSize by A Fine Grenzy
5. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers
6. Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect – The Decemberists (favorite!!!)
7. Shake It Out – Florence + The Machine
8. Let Your Heart Hold Fast
9. Let It Roll – George Harrison
Download and listen to it, These are all highly recommended by me! I’ll be adding other entries about the show… but first… the music.