Going through the web, I’ve seen some interesting facts that will give you something to brag on in your next awkward silent moment with friends… RANDOM FACTS!
I love them and even they’re not that useful, still I’m entertained…. So, read on!
1. August has the highest percentage of births
2. Elephants are the only mammal that can’t jump
3. Your tongue is the fastest healing part of your body
4. Everyday is a holiday somewhere in the world
5. The oldest word in the English language is ‘town’
6. It’s physically impossible for pigs to look up at the sky
7. Small dogs usually live longer than larger breeds
8. Scotland has the most redheads
9. The youngest pope was 11 years old
10. Did you know you share your birthday with at least 9 other million people in the world
11. Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating
12. The creator of Pringles had his ash stored in a Pringles can after he died
13. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts
14. Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
15. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
16. The longest place-name still in use is:
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaung ahoronukupokaiakitnatahu, a New Zealand hill.
There goes the list. Hope that It did made you smile. 🙂
Know any not so common facts? share them…
credits to www.did-you-knows.com and stunning-stuff.com